Friday, January 14, 2011

  Over the years I modeled many different themes and met a few modeler's who were prototype oriented
when I saw what they were doing I knew this is where I wanted my modeling to be.
  Around the year 1988-89 I was following in trains Magazine the creation of the new Wisconsin Central ,and found this railroad very interesting with their hodgepodge variety of cast off loco's and paint jobs I thought this would be a great prototype for myself to model
 The more I researched the WC I found another fascinating little Wisconsin jem the Green Bay and Western the more I looked into this railroad I realized that this one was for me.......

                                                                                                                             Paul B

No comments:

Post a Comment