Friday, January 14, 2011

the start

well here is the first part of my railroad blog....

About Me:
                 where do I start......well as long as I can remember I loved trains- toy,real,models,pictures anything railroad related!!
 My mother (yes mother!!) was a rail fan, and every Christmas my mom would set up a huge display in our home beside the tree, it was more trains and track than anything else and I would spend many hours watching that train go around that loop!!  I was hooked as she made it so interesting for me
    I can remember always asking Santa Claus for some kind of train related item for Christmas and my first box of joy was the Lionel "Log Buster" set     I really loved this train ! I played with this train till the wheels fell off!!                     

                                        Paul B
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment